-

-
Although this could very well be a picture of me finding a new treasure at a favorite nursery, it's actually an illustration by David Catrow for a children's book called Plantzilla.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wednesday Vignette(s): Views from Camille's Windows


The first garden I got to preview for the Fall Color Tour was Camille's.  An earlier post consisted of pictures that she'd sent me and I'll share some of my own pictures later but the three vignettes here are views from inside her home.  I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to see these views in person.




Can you imagine seeing this from your windows every day?  


I can't even imagine having windows this clean but that's another story. 

Wednesday Vignette is hosted by Anna at Flutter and Hum.  Click here to join in the fun. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, both near and far, those vistas are breathtaking! Lovely indeed - that mountain view couldn't be more perfect! Your WV is a nice antidote to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous mountain view. I often regret that we didn't choose a house with a view, but it would have added a considerable amount to the price. I get to see the mountain nearly every day in the summer when I get groceries, I'll have to be satisfied with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. How often do they get to see the mountain I wonder? Looks like you were there on a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't the rain wash the windows? ;^) Thanks for the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might keep my windows that clean if I had those views on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love that last shot especially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning view of the beautiful mountain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures, Peter! The second one is stunning, you're right it's a magic to watch such beauty every day from one's window.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I love to hear your thoughts.