-

-
Although this could very well be a picture of me finding a new treasure at a favorite nursery, it's actually an illustration by David Catrow for a children's book called Plantzilla.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Wednesday Vignette

Spring has brought with it so much beauty that one feels compelled to share a bit.  Okay, and a bit of fun as well.  At the church where I work, it seems that the restrooms have a maximum occupancy of 90 people.  Hmmm.  Those must be some huge restrooms. 😋


On the walk from the church to the parking lot, this pink dogwood is looking especially gorgeous against the blue (really!) sky.

It ain't too bad up close either.  

Wednesday Vignette is hosted by the amazing Anna at Flutter and Hum.  Flutter on over there and see what all the hum is about.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a great shot of the sign! Dogwoods are so beautiful when they flower. I wish I had planted one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This certainly solves the typical women's room problem of not enough stalls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogwood is my absolutely favorite blooming tree. It looks like thousands of butterflies descended on it. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those signs together are hilarious. That dogwood, WOW. What a deep pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Linda! I stood in many a long restroom line over the past few days while traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dogwood is SO GORGEOUS! Years ago I lived in Georgia and I really miss those trees in flower... nothing like them. Thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So is that 45 per room (assuming you’ve got the standard two) or 90 per? Inquiring minds...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Large spacious restrooms, Peter? Good idea in your church :-)
    I love dogwood as well, its flowers are so pretty in spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I love to hear your thoughts.