-

-
Although this could very well be a picture of me finding a new treasure at a favorite nursery, it's actually an illustration by David Catrow for a children's book called Plantzilla.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday Vignette - Sidecar Sweeties

Wednesday Vignette is hosted by my pal Anna at Flutter and Hum.  Follow the link to her blog to see what's caught her eye and mind this week and to find links to other participating bloggers.

These cuties were spotted outside a popular local tavern.  They were remarkable calm despite all of the attention they were getting from passersby.

I so wanted to pat them.  Okay, they were so cute I just wanted to take them home but they seemed quite happy where they were.  Maybe a bit nervous about where their person went.

I wonder if the babe in front knows that she's lead dog? 

14 comments:

  1. Gives one a whole new way of thinking about bikers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - what a fun pet transport! SO much safer than dogs hanging out of wide open car windows. At first, I didn't even see the dogs for all the stickers. An eye-catcher, for sure! I have a little 1969 Honda 90 with a sidecar sitting in our garage, waiting for some TLC. I've always imagined my travel companion to be a dog. Or, maybe plants... (Need to get that thing up and running...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty darn cute! I don't see side-cars much anymore but a side-car with pooches might just start a trend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My, what an intriguing contraption! I love the fake doggy head in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Especially that last photo with the little black dog's tongue extended.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are just lovely! The dogs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think sidecars are used for pets more often than not. It started in 1970: https://youtu.be/WU9hZpIdEss?t=2m2s

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a hoot. I would be staring at them too. I bet they are used to a lot of attention while in that contraption.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only in America... you never know what you'll see next! That black one in photo 2 is definitely an Ewok!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Certainly worth a second, and third, look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is hilarious, but its doesn't seem very comfortable for the pair in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure they have grown used to plenty of attention. I tried and failed to get photos of a couple of dogs, one behind the wheel and the other in the passenger seat. They looked like they were chatting while motoring down the road. Too much reflection from the windshield to get a good shot, but they got plenty of attention from passers-by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one of the most amazing things that I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I love to hear your thoughts.