-

-
Although this could very well be a picture of me finding a new treasure at a favorite nursery, it's actually an illustration by David Catrow for a children's book called Plantzilla.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Wednesday Vignette - Good Clean Fun!

Recently, en route to tour a garden in Seattle, I saw something on the side of the road that made me request that Tom stop the car.


One doesn't see that every day!



I salute the individuality of this statement!
Wednesday Vignette is hosted by my blogging pal Anna at Flutter and Hum.  Click here to join in the fun!

11 comments:

  1. Adorable, lots of thought went into all those adorable details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't go to the beach, you bring the beach to you. Maybe now that summer is here, we can all find time to go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! What fun. Someone with a sense of humor to rival your own put that together. I'm not surprised you stopped. I want that blue bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's great! Like Linda said - someone had fun creating that - it just exudes warmth and happiness. Love it! Happy summer, Peter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see the feet but where's the head?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have pulled over, too. I love quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a more imaginative approach to bathtub gardening than I am used to seeing

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! and a good music choice too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I love to hear your thoughts.