-

-
Although this could very well be a picture of me finding a new treasure at a favorite nursery, it's actually an illustration by David Catrow for a children's book called Plantzilla.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wednesday Vignette

Wednesday Vignette is hosted each week by Anna at Flutter and Hum.  Click here to join in the fun.

What does one do when a fire is burning out of control?


Throw some water on it from above of course!

And hope that plants regrow.  (Notice the letters las on the sign behind the leaves?  You bet your a** that I'll try to frame that a little differently when I go back to the show!

These were all seen at the Northwest Flower and Garden Show that opens today.

10 comments:

  1. Well, thank you for the preview! I always enjoy all those glass creations when I go. But rest assured that if I ever brought one home, it probably wouldn't last a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have rarely seen glass with the inventiveness of what you show. I don't think of myself as a "glass person" but I think I would change my mind if I lived where you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part of the gorgeousness is the large quantity of the same element. It is absolutely impossible (I tried) to pick just one from such a display.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you already planning your purchases?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I don't suppose that glass is available at bargain prices?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These glass pieces make me think of Dale Chihuly. His works are oh so beautiful!

    It would be so hard to just pick out one piece.

    Thanks for sharing ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun at the show. Those glass works are amazing! The colors lift my spirits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I took that same photo as your first one today at the show. It may be a while before i get all the photos downloaded and edited though. There are lots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful glass things, Peter. I especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun stuff! I'm very fond of colored glass.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I love to hear your thoughts.