-

-
Although this could very well be a picture of me finding a new treasure at a favorite nursery, it's actually an illustration by David Catrow for a children's book called Plantzilla.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wednesday Vignette - Celebrity Sighting

Wednesday Vignette is hosted by Anna at Flutter and Hum.  Click on over there to see what caught the eye of other participants.

It's always nice to discover that a well-known figure shares an interest in gardening. Prince Charles, for instance, is an avid gardener.  Imagine my surprise, while shopping at Molbak's Nursery earlier this summer to see Marge Simpson looking quite at home among the plants.  While she'd dyed her trademark blue hair a different color to fit in with the crowd, the coiffure was unmistakable.  You grow girl!


8 comments:

  1. I wish I could do my Marge impression in writing, to complement your photo... That is a hilarious display! Very funny - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a moment I thought you ran into the prince while at Molbak's...
    Good thing we aren't close enough to read the price tag on this marvelous display!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I think the green looks better with her complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Great picture! I wonder where Homer and the kids were? Across the street at Panera looking for donuts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks as though Marge's celebrity has given her a big head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too darned funny... Marge might also have had a face lift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I love to hear your thoughts.