-

-
Although this could very well be a picture of me finding a new treasure at a favorite nursery, it's actually an illustration by David Catrow for a children's book called Plantzilla.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wednesday Vignette - Shades of Gray


Once again I'm borrowing (with permission)  Michael Jardeen's images for Wednesday Vignette.  

Looks like Yucca 'Bright Star.'  

I'm pretty sure this is my Agave ovatifolia.  I feel fortunate to live in a climate where such sculptural beauties can be grown. 
Michael's images are always captivating and it's nice to know that others enjoy my spiky plants. 

Wednesday Vignette is hosted by Anna at Flutter and Hum.  Click here to join the party!

6 comments:

  1. Striking images. They make me realize how important color is to identifying a plant. Not something I gave much thought to before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captivating is the perfect word to describe them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black/white photos really highlight the architectural beauty of these plants.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I love to hear your thoughts.